Maps Map of Greene County, Illinois
About this Item
- Map of Greene County, Illinois
- Contributor Names
- Arnold, Charles R.
- Mendel, Edward, 1827-1884.
- Created / Published
- [Illinois] : Charles R. Arnold, Civil Engineer & Publisher, 1861.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Illinois--Greene County--Maps
- - Real property--Illinois--Greene County--Maps
- - United States--Illinois--Greene County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 114
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, views of public, residential, and commercial properties.
- - Insets: Homer, Kane P.O. -- Columbianna -- New Providence -- Fayette -- Carrollton -- Whitehall -- Diagram of the State of Illinois -- Illinois Geological Survey -- Green Field -- Athensville -- Woodville -- Marginal plat of Wilmington -- New Providence.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 113 x 111 cm, sheets 58 x 115 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4103.G7G46 1861 .A7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Arnold, Charles R, and Edward Mendel. Map of Greene County, Illinois. [Illinois: Charles R. Arnold, Civil Engineer & Publisher, 1861] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593100/. (Accessed July 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Arnold, C. R. & Mendel, E. (1861) Map of Greene County, Illinois. [Illinois: Charles R. Arnold, Civil Engineer & Publisher] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593100/.
MLA citation style:
Arnold, Charles R, and Edward Mendel. Map of Greene County, Illinois. [Illinois: Charles R. Arnold, Civil Engineer & Publisher, 1861] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593100/>.