Map Beaufort County, South Carolina
About this Item
- Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Vignoles, Charles Blacker, 1793-1875.
- Ravenel, Henry.
Created / Published
- [South Carolina] : [Publisher not identified], 1873.
- - Real property--South Carolina--Beaufort County--Maps
- - Landowners--South Carolina--Beaufort County--Maps
- - Beaufort County (S.C.)--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Beaufort County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of landowners.
- - Relief shown by contours and pictorially.
- - "Names underscored represent lands confiscated and held by U.S. Government."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 834
- - LC copy imperfect: Left and right borders trimmed, minor losses along fold lines, mounted on cloth.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : Hand colored ; 64 x 83 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3913.B4 1873 .B4
- G3913.B4 1873 .B4 Copy 2 Photocopy. In red pen at lower right: Beaufort Co., G27-1873-131 SC. Annotated on verso in blue ink: South Carolina Beaufort, Co., No. 19. Shellacked, mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Vignoles, Charles Blacker, and Henry Ravenel. Beaufort County, South Carolina. [South Carolina: Publisher not identified, 1873] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593120/.
APA citation style:
Vignoles, C. B. & Ravenel, H. (1873) Beaufort County, South Carolina. [South Carolina: Publisher not identified] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593120/.
MLA citation style:
Vignoles, Charles Blacker, and Henry Ravenel. Beaufort County, South Carolina. [South Carolina: Publisher not identified, 1873] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593120/>.