Map Map of Rush & Decatur counties, Indiana
About this Item
- Map of Rush & Decatur counties, Indiana
- Warner, A.
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : C.O. Titus, Publisher, 1867.
- [Philadelphia] : Worley & Bracher, engr.
- - Landowners--Indiana--Rush County--Maps
- - Landowners--Indiana--Decatur County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Rush County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Decatur County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Rush County
- - United States--Indiana--Decatur County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered accordingly to Act of Congress in the year 1867 by C.O. Titus in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylv."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 167
- - Includes population statistical tables, distance table, business directories, views of commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Rossville -- St. Maurice -- Kingston -- Newburgh -- Moscow -- Rushville -- Westport -- St. Paul -- Williamstown -- Milroy -- Greensburg -- Marcellus -- St. Omer -- Burlington -- Falmouth -- Mechanicsburg -- Raleigh -- Germantown -- Manilla -- Carthage -- New Salem -- Millford -- New Pennington -- Adams -- Vienna -- Smiths Crossing -- Clarksburgh -- Richland -- Waynesburgh -- New Point -- Sardinia.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 143 x 132 cm, sheets 51 x 70 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4093.R8G46 1867 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Warner, A. Map of Rush & Decatur counties, Indiana. [Philadelphia: C.O. Titus, Publisher, . Philadelphia: Worley & Bracher, engr, 1867] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593162/.
APA citation style:
Warner, A. (1867) Map of Rush & Decatur counties, Indiana. [Philadelphia: C.O. Titus, Publisher, . Philadelphia: Worley & Bracher, engr] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593162/.
MLA citation style:
Warner, A. Map of Rush & Decatur counties, Indiana. [Philadelphia: C.O. Titus, Publisher, . Philadelphia: Worley & Bracher, engr, 1867] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593162/>.