Map Map of LaPorte Co., Indiana
About this Item
- Map of LaPorte Co., Indiana
- Geil & Harley.
- Nash, Joseph D.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Geil, Leamings, & Cathcart, 1862.
- Phila. : Worley & Bracher engr.
- - Landowners--Indiana--La Porte County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--La Porte County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--La Porte County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1862 by J.W. Leaming & John P. Carthcart in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the District of Indiana."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 154
- - Includes business directories, distance table, views of public, residential, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: LaPorte -- Michigan City -- Westville -- Hudson -- Door Village -- Michigan City -- Rolling Prairie -- Morgan -- Union Mills -- Kingsbury -- New Durham -- Springville -- Hanna.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 137 x 96 cm, folded to 48 x 100 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4093.L15G46 1862 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geil & Harley, Joseph D Nash, Worley & Bracher, and F Bourquin. Map of LaPorte Co., Indiana. Philadelphia: Geil, Leamings, & Cathcart, . Phila.: Worley & Bracher engr, 1866. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593171/.
APA citation style:
Geil & Harley, Nash, J. D., Worley & Bracher & Bourquin, F. (1866) Map of LaPorte Co., Indiana. Philadelphia: Geil, Leamings, & Cathcart, . Phila.: Worley & Bracher engr. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593171/.
MLA citation style:
Geil & Harley, et al. Map of LaPorte Co., Indiana. Philadelphia: Geil, Leamings, & Cathcart, . Phila.: Worley & Bracher engr, 1866. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593171/>.