Map Map of Noble County, Indiana
About this Item
- Map of Noble County, Indiana
- Gerber, E. B.
- Mendel, Edward, 1827-1884.
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : E.B. Gerber, [between 1860 and 1869]
- [Chicago] : engraved, printed, colored, and mounted by Edw. Mendel.
- - Landowners--Indiana--Noble County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Noble County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Noble County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 161
- - Includes business directories, distance table, population statistical tables, views of public, residential, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Plat of Cromwell -- Plat of Brimfield -- Plat of Wolf Lake -- Map of Kendallville -- Plat of Rome -- Plat of Akawa -- Plat of Wildman's add. to Wolcottville -- Map of Ligonier -- Map of Albion.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 137 x 96 cm, folded to 48 x 100 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4093.N6G46 1860 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gerber, E. B, and Edward Mendel. Map of Noble County, Indiana. [Philadelphia: e.b. gerber, between 1860 and 1869 chicago: engraved, printed, colored, and mounted by edw. mendel, 1860] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593175/.
APA citation style:
Gerber, E. B. & Mendel, E. (1860) Map of Noble County, Indiana. [Philadelphia: e.b. gerber, between 1860 and 1869 chicago: engraved, printed, colored, and mounted by edw. mendel] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593175/.
MLA citation style:
Gerber, E. B, and Edward Mendel. Map of Noble County, Indiana. [Philadelphia: e.b. gerber, between 1860 and 1869 chicago: engraved, printed, colored, and mounted by edw. mendel, 1860] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593175/>.