Map Map of Grant County, Indiana
About this Item
- Map of Grant County, Indiana
- Neal, Wm. (William) (Surveyor)
- Middleton, Strobridge & Co.
Created / Published
- [Indiana] : Wm. Neal & A.C. Overman, [between 1861 and 1869]
- Cin, O. : Middelton, Strobridge & Co. lithogr.
- - Landowners--Indiana--Grant County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Grant County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Grant County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 147
- - Includes 1860 population table, business directories, list of county officers, views of public, residential, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Map of Marion -- Map of Jonesboro -- Fairmont -- Jalapa.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth backing, hand colored.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand colored ; 121 x 134 cm, sheets 64 x 47 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4093.G6G46 186- .N4
- G4093.G6G46 186- .N4 Copy 2 Sectioned to 6 sheets, hand colored, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 44 x 71 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Neal, Wm, and Strobridge & Co Middleton. Map of Grant County, Indiana. [Indiana: wm. neal & a.c. overman, between 1861 and 1869 cin, o.: middelton, strobridge & co. lithogr, 1861] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593183/.
APA citation style:
Neal, W. & Middleton, S. &. C. (1861) Map of Grant County, Indiana. [Indiana: wm. neal & a.c. overman, between 1861 and 1869 cin, o.: middelton, strobridge & co. lithogr] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593183/.
MLA citation style:
Neal, Wm, and Strobridge & Co Middleton. Map of Grant County, Indiana. [Indiana: wm. neal & a.c. overman, between 1861 and 1869 cin, o.: middelton, strobridge & co. lithogr, 1861] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593183/>.