Map Map of Hendricks Co., Indiana Map of Hendricks County, Indiana
About this Item
- Map of Hendricks Co., Indiana
- Map of Hendricks County, Indiana
- Warner, C. S.
- Worley & Bracher.
Created / Published
- Ligonier, Ind. : E.B. Berger & C.S. Warner, 1865.
- Philada. : Worley & Bracher litho.
- - Landowners--Indiana--Hendricks County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Hendricks County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Hendricks County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1862 by E.B.Gerber & Carl S. Warner in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the district of Indiana."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 149
- - Includes county directory, statistical table, business directories, distance table, views of public, residential, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Oswego -- Webster -- Sevastopol -- Warsaw -- Wooster -- Etna Green.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 137 x 96 cm, folded to 48 x 100 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4093.H5G46 1865 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Warner, C. S, and Worley & Bracher. Map of Hendricks Co., Indiana. Ligonier, Ind.: E.B. Berger & C.S. Warner, . Philada.: Worley & Bracher litho, 1866. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593185/.
APA citation style:
Warner, C. S. & Worley & Bracher. (1866) Map of Hendricks Co., Indiana. Ligonier, Ind.: E.B. Berger & C.S. Warner, . Philada.: Worley & Bracher litho. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593185/.
MLA citation style:
Warner, C. S, and Worley & Bracher. Map of Hendricks Co., Indiana. Ligonier, Ind.: E.B. Berger & C.S. Warner, . Philada.: Worley & Bracher litho, 1866. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593185/>.