Map Map of Clark County, Indiana
About this Item
- Map of Clark County, Indiana
- Davis, George W. (Civil Engineer)
Created / Published
- [Philadelphia] : Chas. A. Mc. Cann & David S. Koon, 1875.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Braden & Burford
- - Landowners--Indiana--Clark County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Clark County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Clark County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1875 by C.A. Mc. Cann & D.S. Koon in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States for the District of Indiana."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 140
- - Includes business directories, list of county officers, list of township trustess, statistical table (1875), agricultural statistics (1874), views of public, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Geological map of Clark County, Indiana -- Map of Indiana.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy hand colored and mounted on cloth backing.
- 1 map on 8 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 132 x 170 cm, sheets 71 x 45 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4093.C4G46 1875 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Davis, George W. Map of Clark County, Indiana. [Philadelphia: Chas. A. Mc. Cann & David S. Koon, . Philadelphia: Printed by Braden & Burford, 1875] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593193/.
APA citation style:
Davis, G. W. (1875) Map of Clark County, Indiana. [Philadelphia: Chas. A. Mc. Cann & David S. Koon, . Philadelphia: Printed by Braden & Burford] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593193/.
MLA citation style:
Davis, George W. Map of Clark County, Indiana. [Philadelphia: Chas. A. Mc. Cann & David S. Koon, . Philadelphia: Printed by Braden & Burford, 1875] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593193/>.