Map Map of De Kalb Co., Indiana
About this Item
- Map of De Kalb Co., Indiana
- Gerber, E. B.
- McClellan, C. A. O.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
Created / Published
- [Philadelphia] : E.B. Gerber & C.A.O. Mc. Clellan, 1863.
- Phila. : Printed by F. Bourquin & Co.
- - Landowners--Indiana--De Kalb County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--De Kalb County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--De Kalb County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1863 by E.B. Gerber & C.A.O. Mc. Clellan in the Clerks Office of the district court of the dist. of Indiana."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 141
- - Includes business directories, list of county officers, distance table, statistical table (1862), views of public, residential, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Auburn -- Lawrence -- Corunna -- Vienna -- Spencerville -- Arvis -- Orange -- Waterloo City.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy hand colored and mounted on cloth backing.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 80 x 91 cm, sheets 58 x 44 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4093.D25G46 1863 .G4
- G4093.D25G46 1863 .G4 Copy 2 1 map on 2 sheets, hand colored. 80 x 91 cm, sheets 34 x 132 cm and 84 x 133 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gerber, E. B, C. A. O McClellan, Worley & Bracher, and F Bourquin. Map of De Kalb Co., Indiana. [Philadelphia: E.B. Gerber & C.A.O. Mc. Clellan, . Phila.: Printed by F. Bourquin & Co, 1863] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593194/.
APA citation style:
Gerber, E. B., McClellan, C. A. O., Worley & Bracher & Bourquin, F. (1863) Map of De Kalb Co., Indiana. [Philadelphia: E.B. Gerber & C.A.O. Mc. Clellan, . Phila.: Printed by F. Bourquin & Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593194/.
MLA citation style:
Gerber, E. B, et al. Map of De Kalb Co., Indiana. [Philadelphia: E.B. Gerber & C.A.O. Mc. Clellan, . Phila.: Printed by F. Bourquin & Co, 1863] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593194/>.