Maps Geological atlas of Chosen
About this Item
- Geological atlas of Chosen
- Other Title
- Geological atlas of Chosen
- Chōsen chishitsuzu
- Geological atlas of Tyôsen
- Contributor Names
- Chōsen Sōtokufu Chishitsu Chōsajo.
- Created / Published
- Seoul : Government General of Chosen, Geological Survey, 1933-1938.
- Subject Headings
- - Geology--Korea--Maps
- - Korea
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - No. 19 has title "Geological atlas of Tyôsen."
- - Available through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : Geography & Maps Division, Library of Congress, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Reproduction made from a copy owned by: U.S. Geological Survey Library.
- - LC copy: Property stamp "U.S. Geological Survey Library."
- - 第15輯. 北鎮及牛峴鎮圖幅 = No.15. Hokuchin and Gyukenchin / by Yoshio Kinosaki, Geological Survey, Government General of Chosen -- 第16輯. 連津及清津圖幅 = No. 16. Renshin and Seishin / by Shimbei Shimamura -- 第17輯. 清城鎮天摩洞及永山市圖幅 = No-17. Seijochin Tenmado and Eizanshi sheets / by Shimbei Shimamura -- 第18輯. 寧海及盈德圖幅 = No. 18. Neikai and Eitoku / by Nobuhiro Hatae -- 第19輯. 魚坪里古城里直洞及上農圖幅 = No. 19. Gyohyôri Kozyôri Tyokudô and Zyônôri sheets / by Yosio Kinosaki.
- 1 atlas (5 volumes) : illustrations, maps (some color)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chōsen Sōtokufu Chishitsu Chōsajo. Geological atlas of Chosen. Seoul: Government General of Chosen, Geological Survey, to 1938, 2013. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593209/. (Accessed September 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Chōsen Sōtokufu Chishitsu Chōsajo. (2013) Geological atlas of Chosen. Seoul: Government General of Chosen, Geological Survey, to 1938. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593209/.
MLA citation style:
Chōsen Sōtokufu Chishitsu Chōsajo. Geological atlas of Chosen. Seoul: Government General of Chosen, Geological Survey, to 1938, 2013. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593209/>.