Newspaper Orleans County Monitor (Barton, Vt.) 1872-1953 [Online Resource]
About this Newspaper
- Orleans County Monitor (Barton, Vt.) 1872-1953 [Online Resource]
- Blake, George H.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Barton, Vt. : [E.] H. Webster, 1872-
- - Barton (Vt.)--Newspapers
- - Orleans County (Vt.)--Newspapers
- - Vermont--Newspapers
- - Vermont
- - Vermont--Barton
- - Vermont--Orleans County
- - United States--Vermont--Orleans--Barton
- - Weekly
- - Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (January. 8, 1872); ceased June 24, 1953.
- - "Republican". Cf. Rowell, 1877.
- - Editors: E.H. Webster, 1872; George H. Blake, 1873-1878.
- - Publisher: Walllace H. Gilpin, .
- - Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- - Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (January. 8, 1872); title from masthead (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed December 31, 2014).
- - Latest issue consulted: Vol. 41, no. 52 (December 25, 1912) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed December 31, 2014).
- 1 online resource
Call Number/Physical Location
- ISSN RECORD
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Orleans County Monitor Barton, Vt. -1953 Online Resource. (Barton, VT), Jan. 1 1872. https://www.loc.gov/item/2014218862/.
APA citation style:
(1872, January 1) Orleans County Monitor Barton, Vt. -1953 Online Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2014218862/.
MLA citation style:
Orleans County Monitor Barton, Vt. -1953 Online Resource. (Barton, VT) 1 Jan. 1872. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/2014218862/.