Book/Printed Material Guan yuan shi : si juan 灌園史 : 四卷 /
About this Item
- Guan yuan shi : si juan
- 灌園史 : 四卷 /
- Chen, Shijiao, active 1616.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China : publisher not identified, Ming dai, i.e. between 1600 and 1644]
- - In case.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - 七行十六字. Seven lines, with sixteen characters per line.
- - 原題:「華亭眉公陳繼儒仲醇父删定，秀水綠天陳詩教四可父編著。」凡分「古獻」，「今刑」兩編，編分前後，故為四卷。「今刑」不知何義，凡例殘缺。閱其內容，古獻專輯古人與花，今刑則述灌花事。孜四庫存目載詩教花??活三卷，提要稱:「如云五代梁有王彥章，吳亦有王彥章」云云，亦見是書卷二頁十九下。因疑花??活為初稿，此則增訂後所易書名也。卷內有:「華陽書屋」，「弇山錢氏珍藏」，「還讀樓藏書印」等印記.
- 2 volumes
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Central Library of Taiwan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses.
If you wish to use items in this collection, you are responsible for making an independent legal assessment of the item and securing any necessary permissions.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Asian Division, Chinese Rare Books.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chen, Shijiao, Active 1616, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Guan Yuan Shi: Si Juan. [China: publisher not identified, ming dai, i.e. between 1600 and 1644, 1600] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2014514314/.
APA citation style:
Chen, S. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1600) Guan Yuan Shi: Si Juan. [China: publisher not identified, ming dai, i.e. between 1600 and 1644] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2014514314/.
MLA citation style:
Chen, Shijiao, Active 1616, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Guan Yuan Shi: Si Juan. [China: publisher not identified, ming dai, i.e. between 1600 and 1644, 1600] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2014514314/>.