Notated Music Turn out the lights and save the fuel!
About this Item
- Turn out the lights and save the fuel!
- Contributor Names
- Ottenheimer, Gus (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- 1918, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - n-us---
- - World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music
- - Popular music -- United States -- 1911-1920
- - Electric power -- Conservation -- Songs and music
- notated music
- - by Gus Ottenheimer. (statement of responsibility)
- - For voice and piano.
- - Manuscript in ink and typescript.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - Staff notation. (language)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Related Resources
- https://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200208303/ (Online at:)
- LC Classification
- M1646 .O
- Online Format
- Notated Music. Text. by Gus Ottenheimer. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Manuscript in ink and typescript. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form). Staff notation. (Language).
- Original Format
- notated music
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ottenheimer, Gus. Turn Out the Lights and Save the Fuel!. , Monographic, 1918. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2014563412/.
APA citation style:
Ottenheimer, G. (1918) Turn Out the Lights and Save the Fuel!. , Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2014563412/.
MLA citation style:
Ottenheimer, Gus. Turn Out the Lights and Save the Fuel!. , Monographic, 1918. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2014563412/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicGive a tear and a sigh Notated Music. Text. music by Rebecca Carol Parks. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Title from caption. "Words and music by Rebecca Carol Parks; arranged by Margaret Doherty"--Page 5. Also available...
- Contributor: Doherty, Margaret - Parks, Rebecca Carol
- Date: 1918
Notated MusicInternational march song of the Allies = Chant et marche international des Alliers = La canzona ...
Chant et marche international des Alliers | Canzona internationale degli Alleatti Notated Music. Text. words and music by Francis C. Chantereau, English and French version ; Italian version by Bernard A. Bove ; arr. by Willard Mayberry. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and...
- Contributor: Mayberry, Willard - Chantereau, Francis C. - Bove, Bernard A.
- Date: 1918
Notated MusicThrough Germany We Will Go Text. [words by] George W. Bilbo ; [music by B. Wise]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Typescript lyric sheet. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form)....
- Contributor: Bilbo, George W. - Wise, Fred (Basil Fred)
- Date: 1917
Notated MusicThe Darktown Doughboys Notated Music. Words and music by Walter Davison ; arranged by G. E. Hunt. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Manuscript in ink. Also available in digital form on the Library...
- Contributor: Hunt, G. E. (George E.) - Davison, Walter E.
- Date: 1919
Notated MusicBrighten up the world with prayer Notated Music. Words by M. Alfred Harris ; music by Geo. J. Dawson. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Manuscript in ink. Also available in digital form on the Library of...
- Contributor: Dawson, Geo. J. - Harris, M. Alfred
- Date: 1918