Map Pennsylvania. Hammond's 8 x 11 map of Pennsylvania 1903
About this Item
- Other Title
- Hammond's 8 x 11 map of Pennsylvania 1903
- Contributor Names
- C.S. Hammond & Company.
- Created / Published
- New York : C.S. Hammond & Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Pennsylvania--Maps
- - Railroads--Pennsylvania--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - General-content map showing railroads.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Map removed from unidentified encyclopedia volume.
- - LC copy imperfect: Small sections along left sheet edge torn off.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : color ; 20 x 28 cm, folded to 24 x 16 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3820 1903 .C2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- General-content map showing railroads. Relief shown by hachures. Map removed from unidentified encyclopedia volume. LC copy imperfect: Small sections along left sheet edge torn off. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
C.S. Hammond & Company. Pennsylvania. [New York: C.S. Hammond & Co, 1903] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2014585020/.
APA citation style:
C.S. Hammond & Company. (1903) Pennsylvania. [New York: C.S. Hammond & Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2014585020/.
MLA citation style:
C.S. Hammond & Company. Pennsylvania. [New York: C.S. Hammond & Co, 1903] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2014585020/>.