Map Hayastani Sotsʻialistakan Khorhdayin Hanrapetutʻyan kartēz
About this Item
- Hayastani Sotsʻialistakan Khorhdayin Hanrapetutʻyan kartēz
- Avdalbegyan, Kh.
Created / Published
- Erevan : Petakan hratarakchʻutʻyun, 1932.
- - Armenia (Republic)--Maps
- - Yerevan (Armenia)--Maps
- - Caucasus, South--Maps
- - Armenia (Republic)
- - Armenia--Yerevan
- - Caucasus, South
- Wall maps
- - Wall map originally issued with rods at top and bottom to facilitate hanging/rolling.
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Depths shown by contours and gradient tints.
- - Gift; Roger and Julie Kulhanjian Strauch (Madison Council); October 2014.
- - Printed in NW/NE/SW/SE segments (sheets).
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, darkened, rubber-stamped, upper left corner of map torn away, mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes notes, statistical table for counties of the Armenian S.S.R., inset of Yerevan city (with index to points-of-interest), inset of the South Caucasus republics (with statistical table), color illustrations of mountain heights (with graph), and Armenia coat-of-arms.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map on 4 sheets : color ; 142 x 142 cm, sheets 81 x 82 cm or smaller.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7150 1932 .A9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Avdalbegyan, Kh. Hayastani Sotsʻialistakan Khorhdayin Hanrapetutʻyan kartēz. Erevan: Petakan hratarakchʻutʻyun, 1932. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2014585716/.
APA citation style:
Avdalbegyan, K. (1932) Hayastani Sotsʻialistakan Khorhdayin Hanrapetutʻyan kartēz. Erevan: Petakan hratarakchʻutʻyun. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2014585716/.
MLA citation style:
Avdalbegyan, Kh. Hayastani Sotsʻialistakan Khorhdayin Hanrapetutʻyan kartēz. Erevan: Petakan hratarakchʻutʻyun, 1932. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2014585716/>.