Map Map of the State of Nevada
About this Item
- Map of the State of Nevada
- Contributor Names
- Brown, Grafton Tyler, 1841-1918.
- Created / Published
- San Francisco, Cal. : Published by Warren Holt, 1866.
- Subject Headings
- - Nevada--Maps
- - United States--Nevada
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows parts of neighbouring states, capitals, county seats, towns, ranches, trails, and other geographical features.
- - Hand color to show county boundaries and county area tints.
- - Includes descriptive notes.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand color ; 85 x 74 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4350 1866 .B7
- G4350 1866 .B7 Copy 2 Upper right corner and a small portion in margin missing with minor losses.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. Shows parts of neighbouring states, capitals, county seats, towns, ranches, trails, and other geographical features. Hand color to show county boundaries and county area tints. Includes descriptive notes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Brown, Grafton Tyler. Map of the State of Nevada. San Francisco, Cal.: Published by Warren Holt, 1866. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2014589396/.
APA citation style:
Brown, G. T. (1866) Map of the State of Nevada. San Francisco, Cal.: Published by Warren Holt. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2014589396/.
MLA citation style:
Brown, Grafton Tyler. Map of the State of Nevada. San Francisco, Cal.: Published by Warren Holt, 1866. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2014589396/>.
More Maps like this
MapReno, the commercial center of Nevada Bird's-eye view. Buildings and trees shown pictorially. Below view and at lower margin, in red: The Overland Trust and Realty Co., phone 7--Successors to the Overland Banking Realty Co., 106 E. commercial...
- Contributor: Brown, Grafton Tyler
- Date: 1907
MapMap of the State of Nevada : to accompany the Annual report of the Commr. Genl. ... "October 2d, 1866." Relief shown by hachures. Shows public lands, silver, gold, and copper mines. Includes descriptive notes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Major & Knapp Engraving, Manufacturing & Lithographic Co. - United States. General Land Office
- Date: 1866
MapA new map of the States of California and Nevada, exhibiting the rivers, lakes, bays, and ... Scale 1:1,520,640; scale of statute miles, 24 to the in. Cover title: Holt's map of the States of California and Nevada. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Also shows mining districts. Includes...
- Contributor: Ransom, Leander - Doolittle, A. J. - Baker, Geo. H. (George Holbrook) - Holt, Warren
- Date: 1867
MapA newly constructed and improved map of the State of California : shewing the extent and ... Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Shows drainage, counties, roads, etc. of California and map of western Nevada. LC copy: Signed in ink script on verso: Millard Fillmore. California 1852. No....
- Contributor: Tassin, J. - Cooke & Lecount
- Date: 1851
MapGeological map of the White Pine Mining District Relief shown by contours. Oriented with north to the right. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Original art for plate 14 of: Atlas accompanying volume III on mining industry / Clarence King. New York :...
- Contributor: Clark, F. A. - King, Clarence - Hague, A. (Arnold)
- Date: 186?