Book/Printed Material Deep mapping
About this Item
- Deep mapping
- Roberts, Les, guest editor, 1966- editor
Created / Published
- Basel : MDPI | Shu-Kun Lin, 
- © 2016.
- - Cartography
- - This book is a reprint of the Special Issue that appeared in the online, open access journal, Humanities (ISSN 2076-0787) from 2015-2016 (available at: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/humanities/special_issues/DeepMapping External)
- - Includes bibliographical references.
- - Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/humanities/special_issues/DeepMapping, External viewed 2021-06-25)
- 1 online resource (xv, 232 pages) : illustrations
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International. CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roberts, Les, Guest Editor, Editor. Deep Mapping. [Basel: MDPI | Shu-Kun Lin, ©, 2016] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016449503/.
APA citation style:
Roberts, L. (2016) Deep Mapping. [Basel: MDPI | Shu-Kun Lin, ©] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016449503/.
MLA citation style:
Roberts, Les, Guest Editor, Editor. Deep Mapping. [Basel: MDPI | Shu-Kun Lin, ©, 2016] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016449503/>.