Notated Music Re-incarnation Reincarnation
About this Item
- Other Title
- Alternate Title
- Contributor Names
- Goetz, E. Ray (Edward Ray) -- 1886-1954 (composer)
- Bryan, Vincent -- 1883-1937 (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- 1907, monographic.
- Maurice Shapiro,, New York :, .
- Subject Headings
- - Songs with piano
- - Popular music--1901-1910
- - Revues--Excerpts--Vocal scores with piano
- notated music
- Vocal scores.
- - words by Vincent Bryan ; music by E. Ray Goetz. (statement of responsibility)
- - For voice and piano.
- - Title from cover.
- - "Introduced in Ziegfeld's review follies of 1907 at the Jardin de Paris by Dave Lewis"--Cover.
- - English words. (language)
- - Staff notation. (language)
- 1 vocal score (5 pages) ; 34 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1508 .Ziegfeld follies
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1508 .Ziegfeld follies
- Online Format
- 152856 U.S. Copyright Office 19070729 For voice and piano. English words. Staff notation. Title from cover. "Introduced in Ziegfeld's review follies of 1907 at the Jardin de Paris by Dave Lewis"--Cover.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Goetz, E. Ray, and Vincent Bryan. Re-Incarnation. [, monographic. Maurice Shapiro,, New York:, 1907] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016571654/.
APA citation style:
Goetz, E. R. & Bryan, V. (1907) Re-Incarnation. [, monographic. Maurice Shapiro,, New York:] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016571654/.
MLA citation style:
Goetz, E. Ray, and Vincent Bryan. Re-Incarnation. [, monographic. Maurice Shapiro,, New York:, 1907] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016571654/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicYou've made a home run with me
You made a home run with me Pp-Sg. Notated Music. Popular Music.. Songs.. Scores.. music by Edna Williams ; lyric by Thomas J. Gray. (Statement Of Responsibility). Song for voice and piano. Title from caption. LC copy has caption...
- Contributor: Gray, Thomas J. - Jos. W. Stern & Co. - Williams, Edna
- Date: 1911
Notated MusicMy old man is base ball mad Pp-Sg. Notated Music. Popular Music.. Songs.. Scores.. words & music by Edward Clark. (Statement Of Responsibility). Song for voice and piano. Title from cover. "All stretch - seventh inning"--Cover. Cover illustration of...
- Contributor: Harry Von Tilzer Publishing Co. - Clark, Edward
- Date: 1910
Notated MusicLifting the lid Line it out McGinnity Notated Music. Vocal Scores.. Musicals.. Excerpts.. Songs.. music by Jean Schwartz ; words by William Jerome. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and keyboard instrument; excerpt from a musical, originally with orchestral accompaniment....
- Contributor: Jerome, William - Jerome H. Remick & Co. - Schwartz, Jean
- Date: 1905
Notated MusicThe umpire : musical comedy in 2 acts. You look awful good to father
Mort. H. Singer presents The umpire | Jimmie was the toughest kid | You look awful good to father For voice and piano. Staff notation. Title from cover.
- Contributor: Adams, Frank R. (Frank Ramsay) - Hough, Will M. - Chas. K. Harris - Howard, Joseph E. (Joseph Edgar)
- Date: 1905
Notated MusicA la Broadway You have to hand it to them Notated Music. Scores. Excerpts.. Popular Music.. Vaudeville Songs.. lyric by M. H. Hollins ; music by Harold Orlob. (Statement Of Responsibility). For singer and piano. Caption title. Copy 3 has cover only....
- Contributor: Hollins, M. H. - M. Witmark and Sons - Orlob, Harold
- Date: 1911