Book/Printed Material Audio Recording Brazilian author José Cândido de Andrade Muricy reading from his work
Brazilian author José Cándido de Andrade Muricy reading from his work
About this Item
- Brazilian author José Cândido de Andrade Muricy reading from his work
- Mr. Andrade Muricy reads from his following works: A festa inquieta, Deverao from Villa-Lobos - Uma Interpretacao, Necessidade de arte, Atualizacao da arte and Humildade da historia from Plenas letras, De senectude from Jornal do comercio and three poems: A ponte de ferro, Choro, and Seta
- Muricy, José Cândido de Andrade, 1895-1984.
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - Brazil--Prose
- - Prose in Portuguese.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Recorded Jan. 14, 1976, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 2 sound tape reels (ca. XX min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track ; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Collection is open for research. To request materials, please contact the Hispanic Reading Room.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Muricy, José Cândido De Andrade, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Brazilian author José Cândido de Andrade Muricy reading from his work. 1976. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016655102/.
APA citation style:
Muricy, J. C. D. A. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1976) Brazilian author José Cândido de Andrade Muricy reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016655102/.
MLA citation style:
Muricy, José Cândido De Andrade, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Brazilian author José Cândido de Andrade Muricy reading from his work. 1976. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016655102/>.