Audio Recording Chicana poet Diana García reading from her work
Hispanic-American poet Diana García reading from her work
About this Item
- Chicana poet Diana García reading from her work
- Ms. García reads from When Living was a Labor Camp.
- García, Diana, 1950-
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From When Living was a Labor Camp: When Living was a Labor Camp Called Montgomery; Cotton Rows, Cotton Blankets; An Orchard of Figs in the Fall; Squaring the Names; From Silence; The Farmworkers Daughters; The Girlfriends; Other Marias; Las Rubias; It's Not About Race; San Diego Aged; The Yearning Season; Overture Terrain.
- - United States--Poetry
- - Mexico--Poetry
- - Poems in English.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Recorded Aug. 5, 2015, at the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound file (39:05 min.) : digital, WAV file (24 bit, 96 kHz)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Collection is open for research. To request materials, please contact the Hispanic Reading Room.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
García, Diana, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chicana poet Diana García reading from her work. 2015. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016686130/.
APA citation style:
García, D. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (2015) Chicana poet Diana García reading from her work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016686130/.
MLA citation style:
García, Diana, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chicana poet Diana García reading from her work. 2015. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016686130/>.