Audio Recording Spanish poet César Antonio Molina reading from his work
Spanish poet César Antonio Molina reading from his work
About this Item
- Spanish poet César Antonio Molina reading from his work
- Mr. Molina reads from his following works: ¿Dónde termina el viaje?, El fin de Finisterre, Eume, Cielo azar, En el mar de Ánforas, and El fin de Finisterre, as well as two unedited selections.
- Molina, César Antonio
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From ¿Dónde termina el viaje?: Retrato con naturaleza muerta (11:00) -- From El fin de Finisterre: Torre de Hércules (12:30) -- From Eume: Obligado a esperar durante varias horas en el aeropuerto de Pekín debido a las inclemencias del tiempo, pienso que ya estarán las lluvias cayendo sobre el Eume (15:40); Bajo el puente de Brooklyn (18:00); Preparo un ramo de flores imaginarias (20:25) -- From Cielo azar: En el desván (23:07); La cometa en el cielo azar (25:42) -- From unedited selections: Un balcón de Madrid (29:14) -- From En el mar de Ánforas: Nanas de la nada (33:35); La fisica del alma (36:07) -- From El fin de Finisterre: La Coruña (40:00) -- From unedited selections: Pasos más allá (52:35)
- - Spain--Poetry and Prose
- - Prose and poems in Spanish.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Recorded Apr. 17, 2010, at the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound file (1:00:43 min.) : digital, WAV file (24 bit, 96 kHz)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Collection is open for research. To request materials, please contact the Hispanic Reading Room.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Molina, César Antonio, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Spanish poet César Antonio Molina reading from his work. 2010. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016686156/.
APA citation style:
Molina, C. A. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (2010) Spanish poet César Antonio Molina reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016686156/.
MLA citation style:
Molina, César Antonio, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Spanish poet César Antonio Molina reading from his work. 2010. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016686156/>.