Audio Recording Arizonan poet Gina Franco reading from her work
Hispanic-American poet Gina Franco reading from her work
About this Item
- Arizonan poet Gina Franco reading from her work
- Ms. Franco reads from The Keepsake Storm : Poems.
- Franco, Gina L.
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From The Keepsake Storm: Poems: Fishing (2:38); The Bells (5:40); These Years, in the Deepest Holes (7:40); The Spirit that Appears when You Call (11:00); The Walk Like Old Habits (23:25); Where the Bodies, Half-Dressed, in Pieces (27:40); That Cried to the Whole City 'Sleep No More' (31:31); Archaeopteryx, an Elegy (35:28)
- - United States--Poetry
- - Poems in English.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Recorded Jun. 8, 2016, at the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound file (37:06 min.) : digital, WAV file (24 bit, 96 kHz)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Collection is open for research. To request materials, please contact the Hispanic Reading Room.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Franco, Gina L, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Arizonan poet Gina Franco reading from her work. 2016. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016686195/.
APA citation style:
Franco, G. L. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (2016) Arizonan poet Gina Franco reading from her work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016686195/.
MLA citation style:
Franco, Gina L, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Arizonan poet Gina Franco reading from her work. 2016. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016686195/>.