Notated Music Dixie Rose
About this Item
- Dixie Rose
- Gershwin, George, -- 1898-1937 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79077265 (composer)
- Caesar, Irving, -- 1895-1996 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no90027480 (lyricist)
- De Sylva, B. G. (Buddy Gard), -- 1896-1950 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79013020 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1921, monographic.
- None, None, 1921..
- - Sinbad
- notated music
- - From: Sinbad [stage, New York, 1918].
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10080586 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016727054 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Sinbad [stage, New York, 1918]
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of Sheet Music of the Musical Theater are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gershwin, George, Irving Caesar, and B. G De Sylva. Dixie Rose. , monographic. None, None, 1921. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016727054/.
APA citation style:
Gershwin, G., Caesar, I. & De Sylva, B. G. (1921) Dixie Rose. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016727054/.
MLA citation style:
Gershwin, George, Irving Caesar, and B. G De Sylva. Dixie Rose. , monographic. None, None, 1921. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016727054/>.