Notated Music A Happy day
About this Item
- A Happy day
- Ronald, Landon, -- 1873-1938 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82059381 (composer)
Created / Published
- 1901, monographic.
- None, None, 1901..
- - Silver slipper
- notated music
- - From: The Silver slipper.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10080165 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016727444 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Silver slipper
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of Sheet Music of the Musical Theater are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ronald, Landon. A Happy day. , monographic. None, None, 1901. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016727444/.
APA citation style:
Ronald, L. (1901) A Happy day. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016727444/.
MLA citation style:
Ronald, Landon. A Happy day. , monographic. None, None, 1901. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016727444/>.