Notated Music Drifting along with the tide
About this Item
- Drifting along with the tide
- Gershwin, George, -- 1898-1937 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79077265 (composer)
- Bennett, Robert Russell, -- 1894-1981 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81074329 (composer)
- Jackson, Arthur J. -- (Lyricist) -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n2008041877 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1921, monographic.
- None, None, 1921..
- - George White's Scandals of 1921
- notated music
- - From: George White's Scandals of 1921.
- - Photocopy.
- - Foldered under: George White's Scandals of 1921.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10077324 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016730201 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Scandals of 1921
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of Sheet Music of the Musical Theater are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gershwin, George, Robert Russell Bennett, and Arthur J Jackson. Drifting Along With the Tide. , monographic. None, None, 1921. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016730201/.
APA citation style:
Gershwin, G., Bennett, R. R. & Jackson, A. J. (1921) Drifting Along With the Tide. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016730201/.
MLA citation style:
Gershwin, George, Robert Russell Bennett, and Arthur J Jackson. Drifting Along With the Tide. , monographic. None, None, 1921. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016730201/>.