Notated Music Dancing honeymoon
About this Item
- Dancing honeymoon
- Braham, Philip, -- 1881-1934 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n97853155 (composer)
- Furber, Douglas, -- 1885-1961 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88600090 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1922, monographic.
- None, None, 1922..
- - Battling Butler
- notated music
- - From: Battling Butler.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10077010 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016730512 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Battling Butler
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Braham, Philip, and Douglas Furber. Dancing Honeymoon. , monographic. None, None, 1922. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016730512/.
APA citation style:
Braham, P. & Furber, D. (1922) Dancing Honeymoon. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016730512/.
MLA citation style:
Braham, Philip, and Douglas Furber. Dancing Honeymoon. , monographic. None, None, 1922. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016730512/>.