Notated Music In the year of fifty-fifty
About this Item
- In the year of fifty-fifty
- Ager, Milton, -- 1893-1979 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no93030552 (composer)
- Anderson, John Murray -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no92028798 (lyricist)
- Yellen, Jack, -- 1892-1991 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n85248157 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1920, monographic.
- None, None, 1920..
- - What's in a name?
- notated music
- - From: What's in a name?
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10062755 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016739907 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .What's in a name?
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ager, Milton, John Murray Anderson, and Jack Yellen. In the Year of Fifty-Fifty. , monographic. None, None, 1920. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016739907/.
APA citation style:
Ager, M., Anderson, J. M. & Yellen, J. (1920) In the Year of Fifty-Fifty. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016739907/.
MLA citation style:
Ager, Milton, John Murray Anderson, and Jack Yellen. In the Year of Fifty-Fifty. , monographic. None, None, 1920. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016739907/>.