Notated Music The Galli-curci
About this Item
- The Galli-curci
- Romberg, Sigmund, -- 1887-1951 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n84212849 (composer)
- Atteridge, Harold Richard, -- 1886-1938 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2008021766 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1918, monographic.
- None, None, 1918..
- - Passing show of 1918
- notated music
- - From: The Passing show of 1918.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10045797 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016756259 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Passing show of 1918
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of Sheet Music of the Musical Theater are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Romberg, Sigmund, and Harold Richard Atteridge. The Galli-curci. , monographic. None, None, 1918. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016756259/.
APA citation style:
Romberg, S. & Atteridge, H. R. (1918) The Galli-curci. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016756259/.
MLA citation style:
Romberg, Sigmund, and Harold Richard Atteridge. The Galli-curci. , monographic. None, None, 1918. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016756259/>.