Notated Music The Queen of Manhattan Isle
About this Item
- The Queen of Manhattan Isle
- Hoschna, Karl L., -- 1877-1911 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no89000957 (composer)
- Harbach, Otto, -- 1873-1963 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no89000988 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1910, monographic.
- None, None, 1910..
- - Photo shop
- notated music
- - From: The Photo shop.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10045660 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016756395 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Photo shop
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hoschna, Karl L, and Otto Harbach. The Queen of Manhattan Isle. , monographic. None, None, 1910. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016756395/.
APA citation style:
Hoschna, K. L. & Harbach, O. (1910) The Queen of Manhattan Isle. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016756395/.
MLA citation style:
Hoschna, Karl L, and Otto Harbach. The Queen of Manhattan Isle. , monographic. None, None, 1910. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016756395/>.