Notated Music Friend to the end
About this Item
- Friend to the end
- Eysler, Edmund, -- 1874-1949 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88037621 (composer)
- Wimperis, Arthur, -- 1874-1953 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n85151898 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1914, monographic.
- None, None, 1914..
- - Laughing husband
- notated music
- - From: The Laughing husband.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10032256 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016769532 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Laughing husband
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Eysler, Edmund, and Arthur Wimperis. Friend to the End. , monographic. None, None, 1914. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016769532/.
APA citation style:
Eysler, E. & Wimperis, A. (1914) Friend to the End. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016769532/.
MLA citation style:
Eysler, Edmund, and Arthur Wimperis. Friend to the End. , monographic. None, None, 1914. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016769532/>.