Notated Music In yama
About this Item
- In yama
- Creamer, Henry, -- 1879-1930 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n92100048 (composer)
- Layton, Turner, -- 1894-1978 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80163851 (composer)
Created / Published
- 1922, monographic.
- None, None, 1922..
- - Strut, Miss Lizzie
- notated music
- - From: Strut, Miss Lizzie.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10032163 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016769624 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Strut, Miss Lizzie
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of Sheet Music of the Musical Theater are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Creamer, Henry, and Turner Layton. In Yama. , monographic. None, None, 1922. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016769624/.
APA citation style:
Creamer, H. & Layton, T. (1922) In Yama. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016769624/.
MLA citation style:
Creamer, Henry, and Turner Layton. In Yama. , monographic. None, None, 1922. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016769624/>.