Notated Music Soap-bubble days
About this Item
- Soap-bubble days
- Le Boy, Grace -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n92064699 (composer)
- Kahn, Gus, -- 1886-1941 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no89002698 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1910, monographic.
- None, None, 1910..
- - Jumping Jupiter
- notated music
- - From: Jumping Jupiter.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10029829 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016771997 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Jumping Jupiter
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Le Boy, Grace, and Gus Kahn. Soap-Bubble Days. , monographic. None, None, 1910. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016771997/.
APA citation style:
Le Boy, G. & Kahn, G. (1910) Soap-Bubble Days. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016771997/.
MLA citation style:
Le Boy, Grace, and Gus Kahn. Soap-Bubble Days. , monographic. None, None, 1910. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016771997/>.