Notated Music Luxemburg Valse
About this Item
- Luxemburg Valse
- Lehár, Franz, -- 1870-1948 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79095328 (composer)
Created / Published
- 1909, monographic.
- None, None, 1909..
- - Count of Luxembourg
- notated music
- - From: The Count of Luxembourg : Der Graf von Luxemburg.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10022467 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016779252 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Count of Luxembourg
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of Sheet Music of the Musical Theater are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lehár, Franz. Luxemburg Valse. , monographic. None, None, 1909. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016779252/.
APA citation style:
Lehár, F. (1909) Luxemburg Valse. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016779252/.
MLA citation style:
Lehár, Franz. Luxemburg Valse. , monographic. None, None, 1909. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016779252/>.