Notated Music Half-past two
About this Item
- Half-past two
- Talbot, Howard, -- 1865-1928 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83021550 (composer)
- Greenbank, Percy, -- 1878-1968 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n89665838 (lyricist)
- Wimperis, Arthur, -- 1874-1953 -- https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n85151898 (lyricist)
Created / Published
- 1912, monographic.
- None, None, 1912..
- - Girl from Montmartre
- notated music
- - From: The Girl from Montmartre.
- - Staff notation. (language)
Library of Congress Control Number
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508.10020999 (electronic resource)
- https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/musm1508callno.2016780780 (Other songs from show)
- M1508 .Girl from Montmartre
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Talbot, Howard, Percy Greenbank, and Arthur Wimperis. Half-Past Two. , monographic. None, None, 1912. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2016780780/.
APA citation style:
Talbot, H., Greenbank, P. & Wimperis, A. (1912) Half-Past Two. , monographic. None, None. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2016780780/.
MLA citation style:
Talbot, Howard, Percy Greenbank, and Arthur Wimperis. Half-Past Two. , monographic. None, None, 1912. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016780780/>.