Manuscript/Mixed Material [Unidentified text or notebook on pediatrics]
About this Item
- [Unidentified text or notebook on pediatrics]
- Perhaps a personal notebook or journal (daftar) covering medical content as well as well various children's ailments.
Created / Published
- [19th century]
- - Pediatrics
- - Children--Diseases
- - Medicine
- - Manuscripts, Persian--Washington (D.C.)
- - Iran
- - Manuscript.
- - Persian.
- - Title devised by cataloger.
- - Scribe not identified
- - Written in Iran.
- - Paper; blue and white pages as well as pink and beige pages throughout blue pages have papermaker's stamp "Paris".
- - Nastaʻlīq.
- - [Collation]
- - Library of Congress. Persian manuscript, M170.
- - Not bound.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress website.
- leaves, paper : umbound ; cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- RJ25 .U55 1800z
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Persian Language Manuscript Project are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, African and Middle East Division, Near East Section Persian Manuscript Collection
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Unidentified Text or Notebook on Pediatrics. [19th Century] Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017498319/.
APA citation style:
Unidentified Text or Notebook on Pediatrics. [19th Century] [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017498319/.
MLA citation style:
Unidentified Text or Notebook on Pediatrics. [19th Century] Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017498319/>.