Notated Music The woman's battle song
About this Item
- The woman's battle song
- Bullock, Elizabeth, composer
- Illinois Equal Suffrage Association
Created / Published
- Chicago : Bonnell & Co., 
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Suffragists--United States--Songs and music
- - E289040 U.S. Copyright Office 19120705
- - Song for voice and piano.
- - "For sale by Illinois Equal Suffrage Association."
- - English words; also printed as text.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (3 pages) ; 35 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 B
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Illinois Equal Suffrage Association. The Woman's Battle Song. composeds by Bullock, Elizabethoser [Chicago: Bonnell & Co, 1912] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017561871/.
APA citation style:
Illinois Equal Suffrage Association. (1912) The Woman's Battle Song. Bullock, E., comp [Chicago: Bonnell & Co] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017561871/.
MLA citation style:
Illinois Equal Suffrage Association. The Woman's Battle Song. comp by Bullock, Elizabethoser [Chicago: Bonnell & Co, 1912] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017561871/>.