Book/Printed Material Equal suffrage song sheaf
About this Item
- Equal suffrage song sheaf
- Contributor Names
- Rayé-Smith, Eugénie M. (Eugénie Marie), -1914, author.
- Shaw, Anna Howard, 1847-1919, dedicatee.
- Created / Published
- Richmond Hill, New York City : Eugénie M. Rayé-Smith, 
- Suffrage success song and march (Barnby's We march, we march to victory) -- Might of all this land, arise (Hail Columbia) -- The cause, brave strong and true (The red, white and blue) -- March of men of justice (Men of Harlech) -- God bless our noble cause (Russian hymn) -- Votes for women sure to win (Yankee doodle) -- There's nothing to stop us from voting (We won't go home until morning) -- Marching to victory and freedom (Marching through Georgia) -- Woman's song of union (Suwanee River) -- Sing of woman free (John Brown's body) -- Bring it to pass in the year (Bring back my Bonnie) -- Song of the harrassed man voter (Wearing of the green) -- Welcome to thee (Wedding march from Lohengrin) -- Womanhood, true womanhood (Maryland, my Maryland) -- When woman comes to her own (When Johnny comes marching home) -- Set your daughters free (Wait for the wagon) -- How can such things be? (Oh, Susannah) -- Plea to the legislators--Men in law halls (Austria) -- In the name of the state (Bonnie Dundee) -- Next election day (Tramp, tramp) -- On the way to vote (Coming thro' the rye) -- The homeland guard (The watch on the Rhine) -- The call of home and country (The Marseillaise) -- There is a voter in the town (There is a tavern) -- At the gateway (The Lorelei).
- Subject Headings
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music--Texts
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920--Texts
- Song texts
- - A327843 U.S. Copyright Office 1912
- - Women's suffrage lyrics sung to the tune of popular songs.
- - "Dedicated to our leader in the land Rev. Anna Howard Shaw"--T.p. verso.
- 20 pages ; 18 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1664.W8 R39
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rayé-Smith, Eugénie M. , -1914, Author, and Anna Howard Shaw. Equal Suffrage Song Sheaf. [Richmond Hill, New York City: Eugénie M. Rayé-Smith, ©, 1912] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562122/.
APA citation style:
Rayé-Smith, E. M. & Shaw, A. H. (1912) Equal Suffrage Song Sheaf. [Richmond Hill, New York City: Eugénie M. Rayé-Smith, ©] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562122/.
MLA citation style:
Rayé-Smith, Eugénie M. , -1914, Author, and Anna Howard Shaw. Equal Suffrage Song Sheaf. [Richmond Hill, New York City: Eugénie M. Rayé-Smith, ©, 1912] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562122/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialMarching to victory. A14368 U.S. Copyright Office 18930315 Title from caption. Tune not indicated. Illustrations include various advertisements. English words; printed as text.
- Date: 1893
Book/Printed MaterialSuffrage songs and verses Gift; National American Woman Suffrage Association; Feb. 9, 1914. Replaces unk84076305.
- Contributor: Gilman, Charlotte Perkins
- Date: 1911
Book/Printed MaterialWoman suffrage : Mr. Caswell, from the Committee on the Judiciary, submitted the following report to ... Caption title. "May 29th, 1890, referred to the House Calendar and ordered to be printed." LC copy is [no. 10] in a vol. with binder's title: Senator Sumner's 1869 and reports and...
- Contributor: Caswell, Lucien (Lucien Bonaparte) - Shaw, Anna Howard - United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary - National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1890
Book/Printed MaterialHearing before the Committee on Woman Suffrage, February 21, 1894. Caption title. At head of title: "In the Senate of the United States." This pamphlet contains brief remarks by Ida Hulton, Alice Stone Blackwell, and Anna Shaw. Also available in digital form...
- Contributor: Shaw, Anna Howard - United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Woman Suffrage - National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1894
Book/Printed MaterialMr. Wadleigh, from the Committee on Privileges and Elections, submitted the following report to accompany bill ... Caption title. At head of title: "In the Senate of the United States, June 14, 1878 ..." LC copy is [no. 3] in a vol. with binder's title: Senator Sumner's 1869 and...
- Contributor: Shaw, Anna Howard - United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Privileges and Elections - National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress) - Wadleigh, Bainbridge
- Date: 1878