Notated Music The dawn of woman's day
About this Item
- The dawn of woman's day
- Medini, F. Röena (Frances Röena), 1856- composer, lyricist
Created / Published
- Chicago : Lake Park Publishing Co., 
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - E323289 U.S. Copyright Office 19181117
- - For medium voice and piano.
- - Title from cover.
- - Includes advertisements for other music.
- - "Sung by Mme. Choisel and Helen Pestana."
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) ; 36 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 M
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Medini, F. Röena , Composer, Lyricist. The Dawn of Woman's Day. [Chicago: Lake Park Publishing Co., ©, 1913] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562205/.
APA citation style:
Medini, F. R. (1913) The Dawn of Woman's Day. [Chicago: Lake Park Publishing Co., ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562205/.
MLA citation style:
Medini, F. Röena , Composer, Lyricist. The Dawn of Woman's Day. [Chicago: Lake Park Publishing Co., ©, 1913] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562205/>.