Notated Music Suffrage march-song
About this Item
- Suffrage march-song
- Richards, Lucenia W., composer, lyricist
Created / Published
- Chicago : Richards & Richards Publishers, 
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Women's rights--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - Marches (Voice with piano)
- Marches (Music)
- - E331496 U.S. Copyright Office 19140314 (Copy 1)
- - E335351 U.S. Copyright Office 19140409 (Copy 2)
- - For medium voice and piano.
- - Includes composer's program note.
- - Illustration depicts a woman holding a banner inscribed "Universal suffrage," and ballot box.
- - Copy 2 "Arranged by Alford-Colby"--Caption.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (7 pages) : illustration ; 35 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 R
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Suffrage March-Song. composeds by Richards, Lucenia W.Oser, Lyricist [Chicago: Richards & Richards Publishers, ©, 1914] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562209/.
APA citation style:
(1914) Suffrage March-Song. Richards, L. W. O., comp [Chicago: Richards & Richards Publishers, ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562209/.
MLA citation style:
Suffrage March-Song. comp by Richards, Lucenia W.Oser, Lyricist [Chicago: Richards & Richards Publishers, ©, 1914] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562209/>.