Notated Music Woman is going to vote : song and chorus
About this Item
- Woman is going to vote : song and chorus
- Webster, Joseph Philbrick, 1819-1875, composer
- Collin, Luke, lyricist
Created / Published
- Chicago : Root & Cady, 
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Popular music--United States--To 1901
- - 39343 U.S. Copyright Office 18690412
- - For voice and piano with choral (SATB) refrain.
- - Includes advertisements for other music.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) ; 36 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 W
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Collin, Luke, Lyricist. Woman Is Going to Vote: Song and Chorus. composeds by Webster, Joseph Philbrick, Oser [Chicago: Root & Cady, ©, 1868] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562226/.
APA citation style:
Collin, L. (1868) Woman Is Going to Vote: Song and Chorus. Webster, J. P., comp [Chicago: Root & Cady, ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562226/.
MLA citation style:
Collin, Luke, Lyricist. Woman Is Going to Vote: Song and Chorus. comp by Webster, Joseph Philbrick, Oser [Chicago: Root & Cady, ©, 1868] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562226/>.