Book/Printed Material Marching to victory.
About this Item
- Marching to victory.
- Created / Published
- Evansville, Wis. : [publisher not identified], 
- Subject Headings
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music--Texts
- - Popular music--United States--To 1901--Texts
- Song texts
- - A14368 U.S. Copyright Office 18930315
- - Title from caption.
- - Tune not indicated.
- - Illustrations include various advertisements.
- - English words; printed as text.
- 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 M
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Marching to Victory. [Evansville, Wis.: publisher not identified, ©, 1893] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562247/.
APA citation style:
(1893) Marching to Victory. [Evansville, Wis.: publisher not identified, ©] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562247/.
MLA citation style:
Marching to Victory. [Evansville, Wis.: publisher not identified, ©, 1893] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562247/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialEqual suffrage song sheaf A327843 U.S. Copyright Office 1912 Women's suffrage lyrics sung to the tune of popular songs. "Dedicated to our leader in the land Rev. Anna Howard Shaw"--T.p. verso.
- Contributor: Shaw, Anna Howard - Rayé-Smith, Eugénie M. (Eugénie Marie)
- Date: 1912
Book/Printed MaterialSuffrage songs and verses Gift; National American Woman Suffrage Association; Feb. 9, 1914. Replaces unk84076305.
- Contributor: Gilman, Charlotte Perkins
- Date: 1911
Book/Printed MaterialThe Universal book of songs and singer's companion: containing an extensive collection of patriotic, sentimental, Irish, ...
Singer's companion Added title pages illustrated. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Moore, Thomas
- Date: 1864
Book/Printed MaterialAmerica singing nineteenth-century song sheets /
Nineteenth-century song sheets Collection of 4,291 song sheets for popular music from the Rare Book and Special Collections Division of the Library of Congress. Consisting of lyrics produced between the turn of the nineteenth century...
- Date: 1999
Book/Printed MaterialNelly was a lady; written and composed by Stephen Collins Foster. Illustrations from nature by Charles Copeland. Drawn, engraved, and printed under the supervision of A. V. S. Anthony. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Copeland, Charles - Foster, Stephen Collins - Anthony, A. V. S. (Andrew Varick Stout)
- Date: 1849