Notated Music March of the suffragettes
About this Item
- March of the suffragettes
- Braham, Edmund, composer
Created / Published
- New York : Frank Harding, 
- - Marches (Piano)
- - Piano music
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920
- Marches (Music)
- - E288000 U.S. Copyright Office 19120615
- - For piano solo.
- - Includes advertisements for other music.
- - Color illustration depicts Justice holding a banner showing Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho state seals.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) : illustration ; 35 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M28 .B M1665.W8
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
March of the Suffragettes. composeds by Braham, Edmundoser [New York: Frank Harding, ©, 1912] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562281/.
APA citation style:
(1912) March of the Suffragettes. Braham, E., comp [New York: Frank Harding, ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562281/.
MLA citation style:
March of the Suffragettes. comp by Braham, Edmundoser [New York: Frank Harding, ©, 1912] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562281/>.