Notated Music Everyone in favor say aye
About this Item
- Everyone in favor say aye
- Contributor Names
- Bayes, Nora, 1880-1928, composer, lyricist.
- Norworth, Jack, 1879-1959, composer, lyricist.
- Created / Published
- New York : Norworth Publishing Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Popular music--United States--1901-1910
- - E244562 U.S. Copyright Office 19101117
- - For voice and piano.
- - "Nora Bayes and Jack Norworth's repertoire of song successes."
- - Includes advertisement for other music and photograph of Bayes and Norworth.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) : illustration ; 34 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 B
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Everyone in Favor Say Aye. composeds by Bayes, Nora, Oser, Lyricist, and Norworth, Jack, Oser, Lyricist [New York: Norworth Publishing Co., ©, 1910] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562300/.
APA citation style:
(1910) Everyone in Favor Say Aye. Bayes, N. & Norworth, J., comps [New York: Norworth Publishing Co., ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562300/.
MLA citation style:
Everyone in Favor Say Aye. comp by Bayes, Nora, Oser, Lyricist, and Norworth, Jack, Oser, Lyricist [New York: Norworth Publishing Co., ©, 1910] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562300/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicLet's get the umpire's goat Sg-Pp. Notated Music. Scores.. Songs.. Popular Music.. by Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth. (Statement Of Responsibility). Song for voice and piano. Title from cover. English words. (Language). Staff notation. (Language).
- Contributor: Norworth, Jack - Bayes, Nora - Jerome H. Remick & Co.
- Date: 1909
Notated MusicThe suffragette's reform 335318 U.S. Copyright Office 19140407 For voice and piano. Includes advertisements for other music. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Wagner, Miriam Wolfe - Earle, Chester
- Date: 1914
Notated MusicA suffrage lullaby E308881 U.S. Copyright Office 19130407 For voice and piano. English words; also printed as text. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Hakim, Nosirrah
- Date: 1913
Notated MusicSuffragettes E359928 U.S. Copyright Office 19150412 For voice and piano. Includes advertisements for other music. Includes photograph of Annie Hamill McLane. "To my daughter Annie Hamill McLane." Staff notation.
- Contributor: Herbert, Henry C. - McLane, J. L. (Jessie Lee) - Greene, Annie Hamill McLane
- Date: 1915
Notated MusicThe suffragette baby E314964 U.S. Copyright Office 19130708 For voice and piano. Illustration depicts a neglected sleeping baby. Includes advertisement for other music. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Hoffman, Franz - Palmer, M. M.
- Date: 1913