Notated Music The march of progress
About this Item
- The march of progress
- Federoff, H. (Herman), 1885-1926, composer
Created / Published
- Baltimore, Maryland : Maryland Music Publishing Co., 
- - Marches (Piano)
- - Piano music
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920
- Marches (Music)
- - E310597 U.S. Copyright Office 19130428
- - For piano solo.
- - Includes advertisements and incipits for other music by Federoff.
- - Illustration depicts the figure of Progress, with a banner, leading a group of citizens; a photograph of Federoff is inset.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) : illustration ; 35 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M28 .F M1665.W8
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The March of Progress. composeds by Federoff, H. , Oser [Baltimore, Maryland: Maryland Music Publishing Co., ©, 1913] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562309/.
APA citation style:
(1913) The March of Progress. Federoff, H., comp [Baltimore, Maryland: Maryland Music Publishing Co., ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562309/.
MLA citation style:
The March of Progress. comp by Federoff, H. , Oser [Baltimore, Maryland: Maryland Music Publishing Co., ©, 1913] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562309/>.