Notated Music I should worry and get wrinkles
About this Item
- I should worry and get wrinkles
- Contributor Names
- Hubbell, Raymond, 1879-1954, composer.
- Bryan, Vincent, 1883-1937, lyricist.
- Created / Published
- New York : Chas. K. Harris, 
- Subject Headings
- - Musicals--Excerpts--Vocal scores with piano
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Popular music--1911-1920
- - E298014 U.S. Copyright Office 19121028
- - Arranged for voice and piano.
- - "As sung in Ziegfeld Follies at Ziegfeld Moulin Rouge New York ; book and lyrics by Harry B. Smith ; music by Raymond Hubbell ; staged by Julian Mitchell.
- - Includes advertisements for other music.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 vocal score (4 unnumbered pages) ; 35 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1508 .H
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bryan, Vincent, Lyricist. I Should Worry and Get Wrinkles. composeds by Hubbell, Raymond, Oser [New York: Chas. K. Harris, ©, 1912] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562347/.
APA citation style:
Bryan, V. (1912) I Should Worry and Get Wrinkles. Hubbell, R., comp [New York: Chas. K. Harris, ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562347/.
MLA citation style:
Bryan, Vincent, Lyricist. I Should Worry and Get Wrinkles. comp by Hubbell, Raymond, Oser [New York: Chas. K. Harris, ©, 1912] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562347/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicIn a pretty little white house of our own E298015 U.S. Copyright Office 19121028 Arranged for voice and piano. "As sung in Ziegfeld follies at Ziegfield Moulin Rouge New York; book and lyrics by Harry B. Smith; music by Raymond Hubbell;...
- Contributor: Edwards, Leo - Merrill, Blanche
- Date: 1912
Notated MusicWhen woman, lovely woman, gets her rights C178747 U.S. Copyright Office 19080409 For voice and piano. Accompaniment arranged for piano. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Harbach, Otto - Hoschna, Karl L.
- Date: 1908
Notated MusicEqual rights : Joe Weber offers The only girl : a musical farcical comedy
Why should we stay home and sew E349273 U.S. Copyright Office 19141103 For 3 voices and orchestra; accompaniment arranged for piano. Includes advertisements for other music. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Herbert, Victor - Blossom, Henry
- Date: 1914
Notated MusicThe suffragette's reform 335318 U.S. Copyright Office 19140407 For voice and piano. Includes advertisements for other music. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Wagner, Miriam Wolfe - Earle, Chester
- Date: 1914
Notated MusicA suffrage lullaby E308881 U.S. Copyright Office 19130407 For voice and piano. English words; also printed as text. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Hakim, Nosirrah
- Date: 1913