Notated Music Mind the baby, I must vote to-day
About this Item
- Mind the baby, I must vote to-day
- Webb, E. H., composer, lyricist
Created / Published
- Mt. Carmel, Ill. : E.H. Webb Music Co., 
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920
- - E352210 U.S. Copyright Office 19141016
- - For voice and piano.
- - Illustration depicts a man rocking a crying baby while a suit-clad woman leaves to vote.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) : illustration ; 35 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 W
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mind the baby, I must vote to-day. composeds by Webb, E. H.Oser, Lyricist [Mt. Carmel, Ill.: E.H. Webb Music Co., ©, 1914] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562363/.
APA citation style:
(1914) Mind the baby, I must vote to-day. Webb, E. H. O., comp [Mt. Carmel, Ill.: E.H. Webb Music Co., ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562363/.
MLA citation style:
Mind the baby, I must vote to-day. comp by Webb, E. H.Oser, Lyricist [Mt. Carmel, Ill.: E.H. Webb Music Co., ©, 1914] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562363/>.