Notated Music Women
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Gregori, E. (Elsa), composer.
- Leonard, M., active 1913, lyricist.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920
- - E305746 U.S. Copyright Office 19130321
- - For voice and piano.
- - Manuscript, in ink.
- - English words.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (4 unnumbered pages) ; 34 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 G
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- E305746 U.S. Copyright Office 19130321 For voice and piano. Manuscript, in ink. English words. Staff notation.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Leonard, M., Active 1913, Lyricist. Women. [©, 1913] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017568402/.
APA citation style:
Leonard, M. (1913) Women. [©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017568402/.
MLA citation style:
Leonard, M., Active 1913, Lyricist. Women. [©, 1913] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017568402/>.