Notated Music A la Broadway You have to hand it to them
About this Item
- A la Broadway You have to hand it to them
- Contributor Names
- Orlob, Harold -- 1885-1982 (composer)
- Hollins, M. H. (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- 1911, monographic.
- M. Witmark and Sons,, New York:, 1911..
- Subject Headings
- - Revues -- Excerpts
- - Vaudeville songs
- - Songs with piano
- - Popular music -- United States -- 1911-1920
- notated music
- Popular music.
- Vaudeville songs.
- - lyric by M. H. Hollins ; music by Harold Orlob. (statement of responsibility)
- - For singer and piano.
- - Caption title.
- - Copy 3 has cover only.
- - English words. (language)
- - Staff notation. (language)
- - 12217 M. Witmark and Sons (music plate)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1508 A la Broadway
- Online Format
- Notated Music. Scores. Excerpts.. Popular Music.. Vaudeville Songs.. lyric by M. H. Hollins ; music by Harold Orlob. (Statement Of Responsibility). For singer and piano. Caption title. Copy 3 has cover only. English words. (Language). Staff notation. (Language).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Orlob, Harold, and M. H Hollins. A la Broadway You have to hand it to them. , monographic. M. Witmark and Sons,, New York:, 1911. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017570111/.
APA citation style:
Orlob, H. & Hollins, M. H. (1911) A la Broadway You have to hand it to them. , monographic. M. Witmark and Sons,, New York:. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017570111/.
MLA citation style:
Orlob, Harold, and M. H Hollins. A la Broadway You have to hand it to them. , monographic. M. Witmark and Sons,, New York:, 1911. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017570111/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicCan't you take it back and change it for a boy Notated Music. Scores.. Vaudeville Songs.. Popular Music.. words & music by Thurland Chattaway. (Statement Of Responsibility). For singer and keyboard instrument. Title from cover. "Introduced with enormous success by Lottie Gilson, the...
- Contributor: F. Haviland Pu Co. - Chattaway, Thurland - Gilson, Lottie
- Date: 1911
Notated MusicHoney all the time Notated Music. Scores.. Vaudeville Songs.. lyric and music by Woodward Barrett. (Statement Of Responsibility). For singer and piano. Title from caption. English words. (Language). Staff notation. (Language).
- Contributor: Barrett Music Pu Co. - Barrett, Woodward
- Date: 1907
Reincarnation 152856 U.S. Copyright Office 19070729 For voice and piano. English words. Staff notation. Title from cover. "Introduced in Ziegfeld's review follies of 1907 at the Jardin de Paris by Dave Lewis"--Cover.
- Contributor: Maurice Shapiro - Bryan, Vincent - Goetz, E. Ray (Edward Ray)
- Date: 1907
Notated MusicThat Marquard glide
That Marquard glide Notated Music. Scores.. Songs.. Vaudeville Songs.. lyrics by Rube Marquard and Thos. J Gray ; music by Blossom Seeley and W. Ray Walker. (Statement Of Responsibility). Vaudeville song for singer and piano....
- Contributor: Gray, Thomas J. - Walker, Raymond - Jerome H. Remick & Co. - Marquard, Rube - Seeley, Blossom
- Date: 1912
Notated MusicPlaying the game of love Notated Music. Popular Music.. Songs.. Scores.. music by Davidson-Godmilow ; words by Raymond A. Browne. (Statement Of Responsibility). Popular song for singer and piano. Cover title. Cover image features photograph of Davidson...
- Contributor: Shapiro - Davidson ((Composer)) - Godmilow - Godmilow ((Composer)) - Browne, Raymond A. - Davidson
- Date: 1910