Map New England, New York, New Jersey and Pensilvania
About this Item
- New England, New York, New Jersey and Pensilvania
- Contributor Names
- Moll, Herman, -1732, cartographer.
- Created / Published
- [London?] : [H. Moll?], [1736?]
- Subject Headings
- - Postal service--United States
- - New England--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - New York (State)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - New Jersey--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Pennsylvania--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Middle Atlantic States--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--New England
- - United States--New York (State)
- - United States--New Jersey
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - United States--Middle Atlantic States
- Early maps
- - Includes note describing postal routes.
- - In upper right margin: 49.
- - In upper left margin: mostly indecipherable volume and page number, possibly p. 482.
- - LC copy includes annotations in Nova Scotia. Mounted on cloth.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 19 x 26 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3720 1736 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Moll, Herman, -1732, Cartographer. New England, New York, New Jersey and Pensilvania. [London?: H. Moll?, ?, 1736] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017585932/.
APA citation style:
Moll, H. (1736) New England, New York, New Jersey and Pensilvania. [London?: H. Moll?, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017585932/.
MLA citation style:
Moll, Herman, -1732, Cartographer. New England, New York, New Jersey and Pensilvania. [London?: H. Moll?, ?, 1736] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017585932/>.
More Maps like this
MapPensylvania, Nova Jersey et Nova York cum regionibus ad Fluvium Delaware in America sitis
Pennsylvania, Nova Jersey et Nova York cum regionibus ad fluvium Delaware in America sitis Relief shown pictorially. Also covers New England (distorted) and northern Chesapeake region. Title in Latin; notes in German and Latin; legend in Latin, German, and English. Unidentified meridian. Provinces indicated by col....
- Contributor: Lotter, Tobias Conrad
- Date: 1748
MapA map of new France containing Canada, Louisiana &c. in Nth. America : according to the ... Relief shown pictorially. Includes notes. LC copy has red bordered label with manuscript "565/62" on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Moll, Herman
- Date: 1712
MapTurky in Asia
Description of Turkey in Asia, Natolia, and the islands situated over against it | Asia. Chap. II Shows that part of the Middle East under the suzerainty of the Ottoman Turks. Relief shown pictorially. Title (spelled "Turky") in rectangular title cartouche at lower right. Prime meridian: Ferro. The map...
- Contributor: Moll, Herman
- Date: 1783
MapMap of the middle states of North America with part of Canada shewing the situation of ... Item 32 in exhibit, "City of magnificent distances, the nation's capital," that was presented in 1991 at Library of Congress. Map incorrectly locates "Columbia" (Washington, D.C.) on Shenandoah River. Available also through...
- Date: 1791
MapMap of the State of New York with part of the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey ... Scale ca. 1:44,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Shows township and military tract boundaries. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Lay, Amos
- Date: 1817