Book/Printed Material After ethnos
About this Item
- After ethnos
- Rees, Tobias, author.
Created / Published
- Durham : Duke University Press, 2018.
- All of it -- On anthropology (free from ethnos) -- Anthropology and philosophy (differently) -- Philosophy/philosophy -- Thought/abstract, thought/concrete (the problem with modernism) -- Friction (the already thought and known) -- Of the human (after "the human") -- Cataloguing -- Anti-humanism -- A disregard for theory -- No ontology -- On the field (itself) -- Difference(s) in time (assemblages) -- Not history -- Epochal (no more) -- On the actual (rather than the emergent) -- The new/different (of movement / in terms of movement) -- Why and to what ends (philosophy, politics, poetry) -- Coda: a dictionary of (anthropological) common places -- One last question.
- - Anthropology
- - Anthropology--Philosophy
- - Ethnology
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher.
- 1 online resource.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode External
- Unrestricted online access
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rees, Tobias, Author. After Ethnos. Durham: Duke University Press, 2018. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2018010132/.
APA citation style:
Rees, T. (2018) After Ethnos. Durham: Duke University Press. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2018010132/.
MLA citation style:
Rees, Tobias, Author. After Ethnos. Durham: Duke University Press, 2018. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2018010132/>.